Electric bikes allow for quick transportation in urban situations and are convenient for traversing rural or suburban areas. They’re versatile and more affordable than a motorcycle or car.
EUY’s F7 Folding Electric Bike is an up-and-coming star. It has a removable battery, can go up to 28 mph, and has a wonderful LCD display. Its overall look, feel, and engineering are solid and sturdy. Indeed, EUY creates a chic and reliable e-bike that provides a most comfortable riding experience. The acronym of their name says it all: E for excellent, U for ultrafast, and Y for young.
Is EUY F7 Folding Electric Bike for You?
This bike is super easy to use and recommended for anyone who needs a quick way to get around. It’s not only intuitive to operate but it’s also easy on the bank account. However, if you have a problem lifting anything over 60 pounds, you may find it cumbersome to handle. Although rider height recommendations cover a wide range, this is best for individuals who consider themselves “vertically challenged.” If you aren’t very tall or have a problem putting your feet on the ground with a typical bicycle, EUY F7 Folding Electric Bike is perfect.
What We Like About EUY F7 Folding Electric Bike
One of the best things about EUY’s F7 is how folds. This makes it rather convenient for storing during the colder months of the year or having to park it in urban areas where safety is a concern. Plus, it has a multifunctional LCD display so you can track your miles and watch the battery’s power.
It also has a USB port on the handlebar, which makes it easy to charge your smartphone while operating the bike. There are three riding modes: classic bike, pedal assist, or pure electric. So, if the battery runs down before you can charge it, you can always use it as you would a normal bicycle.
The design of the bike is sleek and solid, providing a smooth ride from point A to point B. You can weave in and out of traffic easily, even during rush hour. Its seven gear shifts mean you can get to where you need to go regardless of the terrain.
What We Don’t Like About EUY F7 Folding Electric Bike
While the EUY F7 Folding Electric Bike is beautiful and reliable, there are a few things we don’t like about it. First of all, the bike will operate at full throttle without the key. This means anyone can steal it if it’s not locked well or if they have a means by which to cut the lock off.
Another problem is the battery itself. Its placement on the bike sucks up dirt and debris from the road, which halts the operation of its electronic components. Also, the throttle doesn’t always want to work and the LCD display doesn’t show a true representation of the battery’s lifespan. Additionally, if it’s raining, the tires kick up water into the console and this can cause its electronics to fail.
Pros & Cons
|Excellent for riding in a wide range of terrains
|Tire design kicks water, dirt, and debris into electrical components
|Affordable and easy to use
|Operates without the use of a key, making it easy to steal
|Rock solid and sturdy engineering
|LCD doesn’t display the true amount of battery life
|Provides a smooth and comfortable ride with simple functionality
|The locking mechanism is only for the battery
|Assembly is a cinch
|Locking mechanism is only for the battery
|Most ideal for short individuals
|Battery design sucks up dirt and debris, causing electric components to malfunction
EUY F7 Folding Electric Bike has many nifty and desirable inclusions. The following list comprises everything that comes inside its handsome packaging. However, due to how heavy the bike is when it arrives, it’s quite a chore to extract it from the box.
- Comes 95% assembled
- Three riding modes: pure electric, pedal assist, or classic bike
- 48V 16Ah lithium battery
- Lockable front suspension fork
- Rear and front disc brakes
- Shift gears in seven speeds
- Multifunctional LCD color display shows battery life, power of the ride, speed, and mileage with a USB charging port
- Five-level pedal assist
- 20” x 4.0” fat tires
- Adjustable handlebar
- Extra wide seat
- 12-month warranty
|Removable 48V 16Ah lithium battery
|Just over 10 lbs
|19.48” x 3.14” x 4.17”
|Between five and six hours
|20” x 4.0” fat tires
|Mechanical dual disc brakes with grip-style lever
|36 to 38 miles (pure electric) or 52 to 56 miles (pedal assist)
|Rear hub 750W
|Between 5’1” and 6’5”
|6061 Aluminum with plastic fenders
|Adjustable 11.8” with a max height of 41”
|Adjustable 5.9” with a max height of 51”
|62 lbs (with battery) or almost 52 lbs (without)
|23” x 30”
The details mentioned below outline EUY F7 Folding Electric Bike features. Anyone interested in purchasing this e-bike should consider the following list:
- The large battery and powerful motor means you can reach speeds of up to 28 mph and cover a range of up to about 50 miles on a single charge.
- The removable battery means it’s portable, so you can take it with you as a security feature to prevent theft. It also makes it easier to charge while at home or work when not in use.
- Because it has a lockable front suspension fork, it has strong shock absorption to traverse rough terrain without much effort. In combination with the dual disc brakes, the stopping power is sufficient and reliable. This is especially true on bumpy roads, steep descents, and other similar conditions.
- Three riding modes and seven-speed gearshifts provide a more precise and comfortable ride while contributing to a safe and enjoyable experience.
- The seat and handlebars are entirely adjustable and their size makes the bike ergonomic. Such a thing is incredibly useful for those who experience lower back pain after riding any kind of bike.
While these features are desirable in their way, the battery’s placement is a major engineering flaw. It seems that many of their boasts about the battery are simply what could happen in theory. What occurs in reality is much less than what’s advertised.
- 【Upgraded Removable Battery】Explore electric bicycle comes with 48V 15AH large battery and a 750W powerful motor which provides a high speed up to 28mph shortening your daily commute and ensuring excellent riding experience off-road.bike equips with 48V 15AH large capacity battery,which provides 6 hours fast charge. It covers a range of 25-50+ miles per full charge. The battery is removable, hidden, waterproof and convenient to bring home or office for charging.
- 【FRONT SUSPENSION&DUAL DISC BRAKES】The adult electric bicycles employ a lockable front suspension fork. Its strong shock absorption helps you pass rough terrain with less effort. Together with the front and rear mechanical disc brakes, gives you reliable braking force and sufficient stopping power in steep descents, bumpy roads or other extreme condition. Both offer you a smoother and safer riding experience.
- 【EXCELLENT RIDING PERFORMANCE】Electric mountain bike equips with professional 7 speed shift gear, more precise and more sensitive. Easy operation LCD intelligent display, which you can operate 5 levels pedal assist and shows the speed, mileage, power of the ride. fat tire electric bike for all terrains, wear-resistant, excellent grip and slip resistance.Also, the switch button of LCD comes with USB charging port which is for charging phone.
- 【Ergonomic Riding Design】The adjustable, upright handlebar enables relaxed and comfortable riding gesture which reliefs the pressure on your back and the wrist. Extra wide saddle also features a comfortable design specially made for pressure relief.
- 【3 RIDING MODES】Electric bike provides 3 riding modes: Pure electric mode, pedal-assist mode, classic bike mode.Max Speed: 28+MPH by pedal; 20 MPH by throttle; Range: 25 to 50+ Miles by Pedal; 35+ Miles by Throttle.(The calculation based on rider’s weight of 75kg. Range varies according to road condition, weather, rider’s weight etc.)
All-in-all, the EUY F7 Folding Electric Bike gets an 8 out of 10 score. Although reliable, sturdy, and solid in its design, the battery placement along with a poor match on the LCD display leaves much to desire. Also, the fact that it starts without a key means someone can easily steal it. After all, you’re not going to take the battery off after every stop; it’s simply not practical to do so.
But, for the money, this will help anyone travel around the city or the country in an efficient and sufficient manner. While some people may find this great for daily use, others may have to reserve specific moments or times for operating it.